Holger's Thoughts on Delphi

Friday, March 31, 2006

IntraWeb Studio: New Beta = WOW!

Today, Hadi Hariri from Atozed Software surprised me with an email if I was interested to check out the new user interface of the next version of IntraWebStudio (IWS). I already mentioned that this very page has been designed with it, but to give it away right from the start: Wow! The new screen layout and usabilty are awesome! The complete user interface matches the look and feel of the next Microsoft product line and I think it is just great that I can use IWS with the same user controls that Microsoft Vista or Office will offer in the future. also immediately noticed the major improvements in the document editor. It is much easyier to work with as almost every operation is on the toolbar now.


Just have a look what the main screen and the document editor will look
like:



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home