Holger's Thoughts on Delphi

Monday, December 05, 2005

German ECO Book online

While I was browsing through the public newsgroups I noticed http://www.ecospace.de being mentioned as a new portal for the German ECO Community.

I browsed there and guess what: you can download an ECO book about ECO II for free!

Considering that it is on a German page, you might have already guessed it is written in German. As I can read German just fine, I read a couple of pages and think it is really good.

Furthermore, I read reports from other German users on the net that they are fascinated with it and it helped them solve a lot of issues.

Thanks for the good work, Alois!

4 Comments:

  • Hope some one translate it to English

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:25 AM  

  • This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:52 PM  

  • Are there any books in english on ECO - I find a snippet here and there in english but I'm really trying to learn ECO for a large upcoming project.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:16 PM  

  • This book has english version, but you can view only first 23 pages (>300 total pages in book)..

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home